Friday, July 18, 2008

Photos and Follow-Up

Hi all,
This is David. The first leg of our cross-country trip was a tremendous experience. What an adventure. It was so great to see the "other America" -- the rural countryside which is passed over by plane travel and the interstates. Before the interstate highway system, most folks knew about places like the ones we visited, but now these are towns and highways known mostly by the locals. And bikers like us.

I will put up a few of the better photos from Glacier National Park here to give a taste of the scenery we encountered, but to publish ALL the photos I think I'll put up an album on a photo website. More to come on that once I sit down and figure it out.









In the meantime, thanks for all the emails and phone calls. It's great to be home. But already I do miss the biking and the open road.













No comments: